In the last week of June we received the Great Place to Work seal with great satisfaction. This recognition means a lot to us, as in addition to certifying Gel as an excellent company to work for. It reinforces the good people management practices already adopted by the company, which, through the direct participation of our employees, highlighted the healthy work environment experienced.
The certification was carried out through the application of the organizational climate survey conducted by GPTW and carried out in June. Its methodology aimed to assess five requirements:
- Credibility – communication, competence and integrity;
- Respect – support, collaboration and care;
- Pride – related to individual, team and organizational work;
- Camaraderie – relationships of proximity, hospitality and a sense of unity
- Impartiality – fairness, lack of favoritism and fairness.
We congratulate everyone who, directly or indirectly, has been helping to build a Great Place to Work: GEL!